Vikings go to Hell
Vikings go to Hell Features
- Base game demon fights
- Base game treasure chests
- Berzerk free spins mode
Vikings go to Hell Basics
- Game Type :
- Software : Yggdrasil Gaming
- Return to Player : 96.1%
- Paylines : 25
- Minimum Wager : 10p
Vikings go to Hell
Vikings go to Hell is the latest release by famed slot developer Yggdrasil. The days when Vikings ruled the oceans comes through perfectly in this richly designed theme that is based on Yggdrasil’s popular Vikings Go Berzerk and Vikings Go Wild slots. Designed with 5 reels, 25 paylines and four rows, the intense graphics, animations and quality in design is nothing short of remarkable. Feature rich, Vikings go to Hell includes respins, free spins with extra levels, treasure chests, sticky wilds, multipliers and the chance to earn wild reels, rage boosts and more.
Wagering and Prizes
The betting range is equal to other Yggdrasil slots and gets underway at $0.10 per spin, which is affordable for anyone, but those wishing to risk more can wager up to $125 per spin of the reels. Standard game controls allow the adjustment of the per spin wager to keep things simple.
As for what can be won, there is plenty. The higher paying symbols are the various Viking characters with these ranging up to 150 coins with five on a payline. Lower paying symbols are the arrows, hammer, sword and axe, again, five on a payline will pay their maximum value.
As with the other slots in this series, Vikings go to Hell is joined by the Rage Collection feature. This is where the real money comes in as while spinning and collecting free spins or entering the fight mode, which is when two free spin symbols appear.
- Fight Mode: Fight mode will be awarded whenever you get two or more free spin symbols. This will trigger all Vikings on the reels to fight, and this can see them turning into wild symbols. After the fight, any wins achieved will be paid and the reels will respin in an attempt to generate additional winning combinations.
- Wild Symbol: The wild symbol is the one that shows the word wild with a basic brown background. It will match all other symbols except the free spin symbol and complete winning combinations.
- Sticky Wild Symbol: The wild symbol will become a sticky wild during free spins and will appear slightly different in appearance due to some added artwork surrounding the world Wild. It will match all other symbol and remain in place until the completion of the free spins.
To trigger the free spins, three or more free spin symbols are needed. Three symbols will award seven free spins; four will award you twelve free spins and five will trigger sixteen free spins. There are two levels of free spins that can be won. This is progression based that requires you to get three hits on the boss to progress to the next level. If you advance to the next level, you will earn additional free spins and unlock a three times multiplier for all wins.
Berzerk Free Spins Feature
There are two ways to trigger the Berzerk free spins. One is by having a chest stop on reel five as this will display five treasure chests that can include the berserk free spins if you pick the right one. The second is by filling up the range point meter for each of the four Vikings.
To fill any of the Vikings, you will need to earn 100 points. Once you have achieved this, the berserk free spins will trigger. This earns you seven free spins in which any of the relevant Viking that triggered the berserk free spins will turn into a sticky wild.